I supposed that since its sort of ‘trending’, might as well go with the flow.
1. I love books. I think that this is something that needs no explaining
2. Apart from reading, I also love writing, and am a big fan of notebooks. As of this writing, I’m using 4 different types of notebooks. One serves as my diary, which is always the most beautiful notebook in my set. The other is where I write the beautiful quotes I stumble upon when reading something, browsing the internet or someone had quoted. And then theres the notebook where I do my pointless scribbles. The last is where I put my things to do, things to remember list. I’m poor on remembering things that’s why I write them just to make sure I won’t forget them. It maybe easier if I just squeeze all of this four into one notebook, but I’m such an OC, I like things in organized way.
3. Which will lead me on saying I’m a self proclaimed OC. I like things organized my way. My books according to author, my clothes according to color, my shoes according to brand, my DVD collection according to the date I bought them. It went as far as my notes. When I didn’t like my handwriting, I tore the page and will repeat writing it again. Many times this attitude is pointless, like I need to remind myself that nothing is perfect, but then my stubborn self always win, telling me I can make it perfect, my way.
4. I love clothes. Like every girl does. Good part of my salary goes to clothes. I like dressing up, but I’m always seen on jeans and tshirt and CARDIGAN. I invest on cardigans because you can wear them on top of everything. I bought most favorite cardigans at Forever21. They have the widest varieties of cardigans. I also love SWEATERS. That’s why I’m always looking for the ‘ber’ months, where the weather is cooler and I can wear them everyday.
5. I’m an introvert. I can blend well with other people but I mostly prefer to be alone. I don’t know, maybe because I enjoy doing things on my own. I like the silence being alone gives me, because it makes me understand the book I’m reading better, makes me appreciate the music my iPod is playing, makes my head clearer so I can think rationally. At work, I keep a company of a friend or two. But being introvert doesnt mean I don’t have friends. I have many friends as a matter of fact and I also enjoy their company. From time to time I go out with them (this is also to sometimes please my Mom who’s always telling me to have what she call ‘social life’) Exception to this is my family. My family is my comfort zone, doing something with them is one of the things I’m always thanking the Lord for.
6. I’m an old soul. It’s something that my Dad told me when I was I high school. I had to googled the meaning of it after. And it stucked on me from that day on.
7. I’m petite so no one believes that I love eating. I don’t have any preferences on food, as long as it’s edible and delicious, I’ll eat it.. and will love it..
8. What I enjoy most when I travel is not the destination but the way to the destination. I love long drives, long bus trips.. the longer the better, accompanied by good music and books.. and then I’m infinite.
9. I’m a cry baby. I easily cried when I’m happy, angry, disappointed, shocked, surprised, scolded etc.
10. I sometimes repel affection but I appreciate the littlest things. The smell of the grass, the sound of the rain,the dust in vintage stores, the handwriting of my crush, the smile on my siblings faces when I brought home doughnuts, the tap in the back my Papa gave me when I did a job well done, the tears of my Mama when she told her friends how proud she is of me, the giggles of my niece when I take her pictures. All of these little gestures are kept in a box inside my heart. Sealed and shut to be there forever and all of eternity.